Egyptian Magic Cream is an all purpose skincare cream to help alleviate all unwanted signs of skin irritations. Have you felt like you’ve exhausted all of your moisturizer options and that there is just no hope for you anymore? Do you wish you could find an all purpose cream to solve any skin irritation problem? This balm has been used for over 20 years and has been named as the people’s choice all purpose cream for many of those years! Many have used it to heal burns and minor wounds, as a baby cream, shaving balm, anything you name it!
There are very few all purpose balms out on the market right now, that can actually serve any of those purposes. Unlike Egyptian Magic Cream, many users have reported it to help heal burns, treat cuts and scrapes, and alleviate exzema and psoriasis. It is even said to work as great natural hair conditioner, lip balm, after shave, and after sun lotion! There are so many other uses for this balm and the reason is because of the natural blend of ingredients that have been proven to work many wonders on the human body! Find out what these benefits are by clicking below now!
What Is Egyptian Magic Cream?
This is a cruelty free cream that is made with the blessing and guidance of ancestors and made with pure ingredients. Egyptian Magic Cream includes ingredients such as, olive oil, beeswax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly, and bee propolis. The great thing to note about this cream is that it contains zero additives, preservatives, fragrances, chemicals, and parabens. The mission of the company is to provide a professional skincare product, with simple purpose, to treat and nurture skin with nature’s most effective healing ingredients.
- Olive Oil. This has been used in ancient medicines to help relieve many issues. It is often applied to the skin for ringing ears, pain in the ears, wounds, minor burns, psoriasis, stretch marks, and for protecting the skin from UV damage after sun exposure.
- Beeswax. This is made from the honeycomb of the honeybee and other bees. It had mild anti-swelling effects and has been proven evident in helping protect your stomach.
- Honey. This thick substance is produced from the nectar of plants through bees. When applied to the skin is serves as a barrier to moisture and keep skin from sticking to dressings. It also provides nutrients and other chemicals that speed up wound healing.
- Bee Pollen. The enzymes produced in bee pollen act like medicines. It is topically used for skin care in skin softening products and for treating eczema, pimples and diaper rash.
- Royal Jelly. This is a milky secretion produced by the worker honey bees. It can be applied directly to the skin as a tonic or to the scalp to encourage hair growth.
- Bee Propolis. This has activity against bacteria, viruses and fungi. It also has anti-inflammtory effects and help skin heal.
How Does Egyptian Magic Cream Work?
As I’ve said it time and time again, this balm holds many benefits to your skin no matter what issue you are dealing with. How it does so is by balancing the production of facial oils by creating a healthy and unclogged appearance. The important thing to note about this cream is that a small amount can go a long way. It is extremely effective in that sort of sense.
For more than 20 years, they have been blending these ingredients that are listed above using a unique, proprietary process based on a formula that was created thousands of years ago. The result came to be a luxurious cream with moisturizing and nourishing properties that are legendary among celebrities, the fashion industry, even doctors and hospitals.
Egyptian Magic Cream Benefits:
- Works On All Skin Types!
- Balances Production Of Facial Oils!
- Natural Antibacterial!
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties!
- Small Amount Goes A Long Way!
Are You Ready To Start Using Egyptian Magic Cream?
To conclude, this all purpose skin cream works to heal many skin irritations, help with hair growth and so much more! It does so by balancing the production of facial oils creating a healthy, unclogged appearance! To learn more or to order your own supply, click below!
Incoming Eye Serum search terms:
- magic derma serum (10)
- Magic Derma oil serum (1)
- use of magic derma lotion (1)