Honey is one of the best things for your body, whether that be on the surface of your skin or internally! This is a sweet, sticky, yellow-ish brown fluid made by bees and other insects from nectar collected from flowers. The nectar is a sugary liquid that is extracted from the flower using the bee’s long, tube shaped tongue and stores in its extract stomach or otherwise known as crop. In this article you’ll learn about all the benefits from using honey on your skin with these simple homemade masks.
Honey benefits the skin in various ways. The chemical makeup of honey gives the substance properties that can speed healing and prevent infection. The smooth, thick texture also keeps moisture close to the skin, which can help your complexion become more supple. So basically, honey does its job to moisturize your skin and should be used as a part of a dry skin regimen because of its composition is described as a humectant. This is an item or substance that attracts moisture and keeps it locked inside. It also protects your skin against damage, and promotes wound healing.
What Are Some Homemade Honey Masks?
Taking care of your skin is just a daily part of life and should be very important for keeping your skin looking youthful and healthy. Honey has been around for centuries and used for many reasons. It has amazing healing properties that make it great to use on burns and was even once used as an antibiotic. This list is comprised of 5 simple homemade honey masks for you to try for yourself at home!
- Simple Brown Sugar Scrub Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon honey, 2 drops lemon oil & 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Mix all of the ingredients together then dampen your face with warm water. Gently rub the mask on your face giving it a gentle exfoliation. Let it sit for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Calming Banana Oat Face Mask
- 1/2 of a banana (mashed), 1/4 oats, 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon honey & 3 drops lavender oil,
- Mix all of the ingredients together and smooth over your face. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes then wash off with warm water.
- Acne Face Mask (Feel free to use a spot treatment or full face mask)
- 2 drops tea tree oil & 1 tablespoon honey.
- Mix the ingredients and put on your face and make sure to let it sit for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Cooling Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon honey, 2 drops lime oil, 1 tablespoon aloe gel & 1 tablespoon plain yogurt.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a nice cooling mask. Let it sit for 15 minutes then wash off with cool water.
- Spicy Blemish & Dark Spot Fading Mask
- 2 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon & 2 drops frankincense.
- Mix the ingredients then slather it on your face. Let it rest for 15 minutes then wash off with warm water.
Incoming Eye Serum search terms:
- booty pop (36)
- www dbigbike thailand webboard index phd z800 (1)