Skin Food’s Black Sugar Mask is a great way to rid your skin of any tough impurities that tend to clog our skin! Are you tired of having acne taking over your face? Do you feel like you’ve exhausted all of your options to clear your skin? Many people go through these phases in life and having our skin covered in acne is never good for our appearance. This is a gritty, facial mask to remove dead skin that can tend to clog pores and any other impurities. This product has said to change the lives of many people and clear up their skin once and for all!
This product is unlike any other on the market right now. This comes from Korean based company where women take very good care of their skin. Although, they carry out some strange practices when it comes to keeping their skin youthful, it works for them! These days Korean and Japanese beauty products have taken over the world! Skin Food’s Black Sugar Mask is just one of those products! It contains a small blend of naturally based ingredients that work to save your skin from being taken over by oil and acne! Get your hands on this product by clicking below now.
What Is Black Sugar Mask?
Many consumers are falling in love with this skincare product because of the small amount of ingredients and the fact that it leaves them with zero side effects! Skin Food’s Black Sugar Mask contains natural ingredients that have been studied and proven to save your skin from being greasy, acne prone and more. The ingredients found in this mask include, Candelillia, Macadamia Oil, Shea Butter, and Meadowfoam.
- Candelillia: This derives from the leaves of the small candelilla shrub, which is native to northern Mexico and southern United States. It color and texture ranges from yellowish-brown, hard, brittle, aromatic and opaque to translucent. It is used a conditioner and a creates a barrier on our skin to hold in moisture.
- Macadamia Oil: This is a lightweight ingredient that keeps skin hydrated and protects it from outside environments. This is a non-volatile oil expressed from the nut meat of the macadamia tree.
- Shea Butter: This looks like an off-white, ivory-colored fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is a triglyceride derived mainly from stearic acid and oleic acid. It is commonly used as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.
- Meadowfoam: When extracted this seed produces an oil, known as one of the most stable vegetable oils because of its chemical properties. It is used in many anti-aging products such as, creams, body scrubs, hair conditioners, lip plumpers, massage oil, and much more.
How Does Black Sugar Scrub Work?
This product is enriched with minerals and vitamins, and works to effectively exfoliate dead skin that prevents makeup application, while revitalizing skin. It is best used after washing, applying a desired amount onto face, avoid eyes and mouth areas, Mix with water or toner to reduce skin irritation and massage into face. Let skin for 1-15 minutes and then wash off with warm water! You’ll instantly begin to feel the scrub getting rid of impurities and you’re skin will become soft and supply.
Benefits Of Using Black Sugar Mask:
- Enriched With Minerals!
- Provides A Wide Variety of Vitamins!
- Exfoliates Dead Skin!
- Prevents Makeup Application!
- Revitalizes Skin!
Are You Ready To Start Using Black Sugar Mask?
If you deal with the daily struggle of having oily and acne prone skin and if you fee like you’ve exhausted all of your options to clear your skin, don’t give up just yet! This face mask works deep into the skins layers to scrub away all impurities that can cause our skin to breakout! Find out the results for yourself by clicking the link below.