This list is comprised of several skincare tips to make sure you keep that younger looking skin that you’ve been wanting! Are you beginning to struggle with some signs that come along with aging? Have you worn out every option to keep your skin from looking older and older, but nothing seems to be working? Maybe, just maybe it comes down to what you do on a daily basis then just what you’re applying you face? If you’re interested in finding out what the other factors could possible be, keep on reading!
Now I’m not saying that the skincare products you’re using aren’t working for your skin. Most likely they are, but there’s other things you should be maintaining to keep the healthy skin you’ve been craving. Cream. serums, moisturizer, etc can play a huge part in keep your skin youthful, but as I keep stressing it, it goes beyond that! That’s why I’ve developed this list of skincare tips, so you can easily balance your skin care routine and not have to worry about your skin getting worse again! This guideline will help you to reverse any signs of aging and help to promote youthful skin!
Skincare Tips To Achieve Youthful Skin:
Aging skin is and will always be a concern for every man and women out there, so there’s no doubt that the beauty industry is booming with anti-aging products everyday! However, researchers and developers are trying to find new and improved ways to get your skin looking younger and staying healthier forever! These products may works, but it really comes down to your lifestyle and daily routine of maintaining your skin. So that’s why I’ve developed a list of 10 tips to make sure you’re tackling every part of your daily routine to keep your skin looking healthy!
10 Skincare Tips For Healthy Skin:
1. Moisturize & Exfoliate: It’s important to remove dead skin from your face that collects and potentially clog your pores throughout the day. You can exfoliate your face by using cleansers with exfoliation beads or exfoliation tools. After removing the dead skin from your face, make sure to replenish your skin with a moisturizer that contains nutrients and antioxidants.
2. Use sunscreen: The sun is damaging to our skin and can cause our skin to wrinkle and dry out quicker than it should! Make sure to apply sunscreens with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher. Anything lower than that won’t do anything for your skin.
3. Smoking: Smoking deprives your skin of oxygen and nutrients and this can often leave smokers looking more pale in skin tone. The 4,000 chemicals in cigarettes can cause destruction to the collagen produced in your skin, which results your skin to sag. Wrinkles will begin to appear at a younger age, as well as age spots. The solution to this problem is to avoid smoking over all!
4. Monitor Your Intake of Food: If you’re often eating foods that are high in fats, sugars and salts these are big reasons as to why you’re skin can dry out or even break out. Make sure to consume foods such as fruits and vegetables which are high in vitamins and antioxidants, which are great nutrients for you skin.
5. Pay Attention To Your Cleansers & Skin Type: Be weary of what types of ingredients are in your facial cleansers. Many of them contain heavy ingredients that can do more harm than good to your skin without you even knowing! This also comes hand-in-hand with what type of skin you have. If you’re the oily type, you don’t want to be buying cleansers for dry skin types; this could cause your skin to clog even more and vice-verse.
6. Maintain A Good Sleep Regimen: When you miss a few nights of sleep you tend to experience shallow skin and puffy eyes, but if you suffer from chronic sleep loss you’ll experience an increase of lackluster skin, fine lines and dark circles under your eyes. Along side of not getting enough sleep, you body releases stress hormone cortisol. This can cause the breakdown of skin collagen which keeps your skin smooth and elastic.
7. Drink Lots of Water: By drinking plenty of water throughout the day your helping your skin to stay hydrated and healthier. If your skin is seeing an insufficient amount of hydrated it will become dry, tight and flaky. Dry skin also has less resilience and is more prone to wrinkling.
8. Use Water Based Foundations: Oil based foundations can cause your skin to dry out and can even clog your pores. By using water based foundations your actually hydrating your skin and best of all you’re not allowing your skin to be suffocated by the makeup that you put on your face.
9. Exercise: Daily exercise can be very important to all aspects of your body, especially your skin. Exercising helps to increase the blood flow throughout your body, which helps nourish skin cells and keep them vital. Also, blood carries oxygen throughout your body with nutrients to working cells. This will help to carry waste products, including free radical from working cells. Exercise is a great way to ease your stresses, which can actually be harmful to your skin. By reducing your stress you can help to improve your acne and eczema.
10. Use Serums, Creams & Moisturizers: After your daily routine of cleansing your skin its important to keep your skin hydrated. It’s important to keep your skin hydrated with moisturizers, creams and serums that contain vitamins and nutrients. It’s also important to make sure that these skincare products have all-natural ingredients, because lots of products out there contain heavy chemicals and toxins in their ingredients that can be very harmful to your skin.